Surprise people in care. In addition to the tulips, cake and drawings, give a beautiful & durable T-Shirt to a Zorgheld (care-hero) or even her/his entire team.
Our “Zorgheld, bedankt!” T-Shirt is about motivating people. Feel the energy of motivating people to join in to pay respect to our medical and care staff.
Below are some nice initiatives so far:
- would love to surprise the 15-20 care heroes where my sister stays. It seems to me a nice gesture if we can donate those beautiful T-shirts together as people involved.
- We’ve been thinking for a while how to thank my parents’ home care. Your T-shirt fits very nicely in this picture.
- Everyone thinks about people in plastic suits, we want to thank our neighbor for doing our shopping
- As IT service providers we work a lot for healthcare institutions, we want to give something back as a company
- We would like to give the ‘Zorgheld’ T-shirt to our neighbor who is (privately) a nurse and got infected with the corona virus
Everyone knows people in care who deserve a thank you. We make sure that your gift ends up with the care hero(s) or even better, you want to hand over the T-Shirts yourself, of course this can be arranged.
If you want to involve more people to jointly thank an institution or department team for their care effort, please contact us : firstname.lastname@example.org. Then we’ll make it a nice package. Click here for an example
A “Zorgheld, bedankt!” T-Shirt is a token of appreciation and commitment. Certainly now we know that giving a pat on the back or a firm hug is not possible.
Put your care hero in the spotlight!